Recently ROUSH Performance announced the newest addition to its 2018 Mustang performance lineup — the 710-horsepower JackHammer Mustang. Starting at $14,765 atop the price of your Mustang of choice, the flagship 2018 Mustang by ROUSH takes the hassle out of post-production supercharging by installing the components buried deep in the engine bay before the vehicle even leaves the factory.
JackHammer is proof of Roush supercharging capabilities, matched with unprecedented styling for the 2018 model year. — Jack Roush Jr.
Once your JackHammer arrives at your local ROUSH Performance dealership, the new-for-2018 Roush TVS 2650 supercharger is installed, completing JackHammer’s pavement-pounding transformation. The result is the addition of another 250 horsepower, giving its proud new owners plenty of power to tear up the street or the track.
“The JackHammer is a great option for those wanting to add a supercharger to their Mustang,” Jack Roush Jr., of ROUSH Performance, said. “It makes for easier installation, all while providing for an industry-leading five-year/60,000-mile warranty.”
All Roush JackHammer Mustangs will feature several unique visual cues that will separate them from the Stage 1 and Stage 2 kits, but the popular Roush Stage 3 hockey stripe distinction is back for 2018.
2018 ROUSH JackHammer Package
• Prepped for 710-horsepower Roush TVS 2650 Supercharger Package (Available from the dealership after the sale in under one day)
• Under-hood preparation including engine machining, low-temperature radiator system components, and more installed at Roush headquarters
• Five-year/60,000-mile limited warranty protection on the powertrain components
• Extreme-duty halfshafts
• 20-Inch Black Jack wheels with Continental ExtremeContact Sport tires
• Performance one-way coil-over suspension system w/ adjustable height
• JH strut-tower brace
• High-flow upper grille with JH badge
• High-flow lower opening
• Front chin spoiler with wheel shrouds
• Aero corner pockets
• Hood heat extractors
• Roush fender badges
• Roush JackHammer graphics package w/ body-side, two piece hockey-stick graphic
• Body-side scoops
• Low-gloss black rear decklid spoiler
• Rear blackout panel w/ ROUSH badging
• Rear valance air foils
• Roush front windshield banner
• Hood strut lift assist
• JackHammer serialized engine bay plaque
• Roush license plate and frame
• Roush interior medallion on dash Featuring the JackHammer package name and serialization
• Roush-design instrument gauge cluster
• Roush-embroidered floormats
• Roush illuminated door sill plates
If you decided to build your JackHammer with the optional matte-black Top Performance stripe, the hockey stick graphic will also be installed in matte black, with a choice of accent stripe color for all graphics (Matte Black Jack, Sin City Silver, Performance Pearl, or Red-Blooded American).
“JackHammer is proof of Roush supercharging capabilities, matched with unprecedented styling for the 2018 model year,” Jack Roush Jr. said.
The 2018 ROUSH Jackhammer Mustang is available for order now via authorized ROUSH Performance dealerships worldwide. For more information on the company’s entire lineup vehicles, you can click on the official website here.