After a string of leaks regarding the options coming to the 2018 Mustang, Ford has officially unveiled the Pony Package for the 2018 Mustang. Only available on the EcoBoost version, this package ties in the thoroughly modern new Mustang with the pony-in-corral badge found on classic Mustangs, along with a few other appearance updates like polished wheels, side stripes, bright trim, and more.
2018 Mustang Pony Package
• 19-inch polished aluminum wheels
• Bright beltline and window trim for fastback model
• Premium carpeted floor mats with Ebony embroidered pony logo
• Side stripes on lower body sides
• Tri-bar pony badge on rear decklid appliqué
Perhaps the bigger news from the brief announcement about the new package is that the 2018 Mustang will hit dealer lots in October, so mark your calendars.