If you are lucky enough to get your hands on an EcoBoost-powered F-150 Raptor, you know this Ford Performance vehicle is specially built to handle just about any off-road condition you throw at it. And if you looking for an easy way to safely tap into the full potential of its turbocharged, 3.5-liter engine, Livernois Motorsports & Engineering has you covered.
Our 2017 EcoBoost Raptor tune has been massively popular since our release nearly a year ago. — Andy Rickets, Livernois Motorsports & Engineering.
Livernois, a EcoBoost performance specialist, announced its popular MyCalibrator and companion calibration is now available for both the 2017-2018 F-150 Raptors. This performance tune produces gains throughout the RPM range and provides owners increases in usable power delivered via the Raptor’s 10-speed automatic transmission.
2017-18 F150 3.5 EcoBoost MyCalibrator Tune
• Available for multiple fuel octane levels
• Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (device stores stock and up to four custom tunes)
• Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
• Enhanced throttle response
• Gains of up to 50 horsepower and 80 lb-ft of torque are possible when used with 93-octane fuel
• Multiple stages for increased horsepower & torque
• Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
• Removed top speed limiter
• Tow-specific tunes available
The 2017-2018 F-150 EcoBoost MyCalibrator tune is sure to transform and the character and performance of your new Ford Raptor and with the new enhancements that were announced by Ford to the 2019 Raptor, so we can’t wait to see what Livernois has in store for the latest trucks when they arrive in dealerships later this year. Stay tuned…