If you are in the market for a custom tuned, turn-key Ford Mustang GT that has been purposely built to slay the competition at the drag strip or just about anywhere else, then Livernois Motorsports has you covered.
The company just put up for auction its 2015 Mustang GT Premium shop car for a killer price. When you take the time to check out all the performance upgrades that are included in this vehicle, it’s hard to not justify at least putting a bid in.
Livernois 2015 Mustang GT Mods
• Kenne Bell 3.2LC Supercharger
• Livernois Motorsports EvenFlo Thermostat
• Injector Dynamics ID1300 Injectors
• Livernois Motosports Firestorm Fuel Pump Upgrade
• Livernois Motorsports MyCalibrator Tuner with FlexFuel Tuning
• Livernois Motorsports Custom Dyno Tune
• Livernois Motorsports Coolant Tank
• HRE Flowform Wheels
• Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
• Window Tint 5% all windows – 35% Front Windshield
• Price: $39,000
• Miles: 3,075
As you’ll see in the accompanying sidebar, there is an impressive aftermarket mod list all wrapped up and ready to go with the Mustang GT Premium.
When you also consider that all of the parts were professionally installed and tested in-house by Livernois, the winning bid will not only be taking home a vehicle that will be a serious contender on the track, but the bragging rights of having your vehicle built by Livernois is pretty cool too.
But don’t take our word for it, watch the video above to see its 10-second credentials.
If you are interested in purchasing this steal of a deal you better hurry because the car is currently up for auction on eBay until Tuesday, April 11th.
For more information on the Livernois 2015 Mustang GT Premium, you can email Livernois directly at [email protected] for more details.