It’s September again, which means it’s that yet again for Brenspeed to open the doors to its customers. The company will host its annual Open House event this Saturday, September 23.
Get your ride out and hang out all day with the crew at Brenspeed. — Brent White, Brenspeed
The open-house event will take place at Brenspeed’s Pierceton, Indiana, location and, as always, the folks at Brenspeed have an abundance of activities planned for this year’s event.
“The dyno challenge for the highest-horsepower GM, Ford, Mopar and non-V8 will take place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.,” Brent said. “Roush Performance will also be in attendance, as will its Roush Mustangs F-150 models.”
Brent and his team will also have the Edelbrock‘s all-new 2.6-liter TVS supercharger displayed on a wicked 2017 Mustang, as well as other fast street cars for the event.
“We are launching our Black Mountain Jeep program this Saturday, so you will be able to check out some new fully converted Black Mountain Jeep Wranglers, along with some of the hottest Jeep parts on the market,” Brent explained.
Brenspeed Open House Details
• Hours/Location: Saturday, September 23rd, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. 8088 E 400 N Pierceton, IN 46562
• Dyno Challenge: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. awards for highest horsepower GM, Ford, Mopar and non-V8. $65 to enter, two consecutive pulls on the dyno. Limit 50 vehicles. Note: unfortunately, Brenspeed’s equipment is not compatible with diesel vehicles. Brenspeed will take 25 pre-registrations via phone at (574) 594-9559, extension 2. First come first serve!
• Sleepy Owl Beer tent on site from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Jewels famous free hotdogs from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Watch the band Pick Slide tear up the guitars and rock all afternoon from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• Dyno Challenge awards and 50/50 drawing for great prizes at 4 p.m. Your chance to win an SCT handheld programmer, Roush exhaust system or a big envelope of cash.
• New inventory of Black Mountain Jeep Wranglers will be on display, and checkout our showroom to see what Black Mountain has to offer.
• Prowake Watersports will have have the coolest boats on the planet on display.
• Merch booth will have all the newest Brenspeed gear available and at special open-house discounted prices.
According to Brent, the duo will be on-site working a deal on a rare Fox Mustang that has been tucked away for years. Surely, this is one segment of the event you won’t want to miss, and the big question is – will Brent let the car go and make its way into Dennis Collins’ Fox Mustang collection? You’ll have to find out on Monday…
In the meantime, checkout all of the details in the sidebar below. Brent and the team at Brenspeed once again extend their invitation to all Ford and Mustang enthusiasts, as well as any Big Three enthusiasts on Saturday.
“We hope to see you then,” Brent said. “The weather is calling for 82 degrees and sunny! Bring a lawn chair and hang out all day! Again we welcome any rides, so bring out what you love and hang with us for the day. We are expecting fantastic weather!”