If you’re not already hyped enough about the upcoming finale to the 2016 NMRA season, dubbed the World Finals event, then get ready to be even more hyped. The folks at the NMRA have recently announced the 2017 NMRA season event schedule, and it’s already making next season look great.
As many enthusiasts know, the NMRA puts on the biggest all-Ford drag racing event series; with the addition of car shows, swap meets, and other amazing special events during the races throughout the season. With the release of the 2017 event schedule, the NMRA is eager to begin the fun and get Blue Oval enthusiasts hyped for more action.
“Our hugely popular Spring Break Shootout is established as a destination event for thousands of Ford fans across the country,” Rollie Miller, general manager of the NMRA said in its press release. “We’re thrilled to return to Bradenton, Florida as well as locations like Maple Grove, Pennsylvania and Bowling Green, Kentucky, where the NMRA fans and racers are eager to see us in 2017.”
Check out the schedule below for all of the details on the 2017 NMRA event series.
March 2nd – 5th, 2017
- 23rd Annual NMRA Spring Break Shootout
- Location: Bradenton Motorsports Park – Bradenton, Florida
April 6th – 9th, 2017
- 9th Annual NMRA/NMCA All-Star Nationals
- Location: Atlanta Dragway – Commerce, Georgia
May 4th – 7th, 2017
- 17th Annual NMRA Ford Motorsport Nationals
- Location: Maple Grove Raceway – Reading, Pennsylvania
June 8th – 11th, 2017
- 14th Annual Ford SuperNationals
- Location: National Trail Raceway – Hebron, Ohio
July 27th – 30th, 2017
- 12th Annual NMRA/NMCA Super Bowl Of Street-Legal Drag Racing
- Location: Route 66 Raceway – Joliet, Illinois
September 28th – October 1st, 2017
- 19th Annual NMRA All-Ford World Finals
- Location: Beech Bend Raceway – Bowling Green, Kentucky