New from J&M Products – the 2015+ Mustang IRS Rear Toe Adjustment Links. These links feature on-car adjustability and are easy to install. See more details below.
J&M Products/hotpart.com is proud to introduce our new Mustang IRS Rear Toe Adjustment Links P/N 25410 providing a direct bolt-on upgrade replacement for all 2015-2018 Mustangs including the V6, EcoBoost, GT and Shelby GT350 models. J&M’s Rear Toe Adjustment Links allow precise toe alignment for your specific driving attitude, improving driving confidence whether on the street or the track. The stock toe links can flex under heavy cornering loads giving you inconsistent alignment and varying, wonky handling characteristics. Sold as a pair with all necessary hardware for an easy installation in your driveway or shop. Great for lowered vehicles!
Manufactured from heavy-duty DOM steel tubing, pulse-welded high strength tube adapters with a heavy-duty center adjusters make on-car adjustments simple and easy. The knuckle end is laser cut, CNC formed and gusseted high strength steel, the other end features heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating bearing. Adjuster is CNC machined heat treated Chrome Moly with rolled threads (not cut) The bearing liner is attached with a thin sintered bronze wire net impregnated with PTFE powder, same as modern ball joints. Another feature is the 6061-T6 billet aluminum custom designed rod end spacers and last but not least the bearing race is heat treated chrome moly steel.
- Made in the USA
- No special tools required for installation
- On-Car Adjustable – 1″ of Adjustment, perfect for lowered cars!
- Highest Quality pulse-welded Construction
- Black and Red Powder Coated finish for a long lasting durable finish
- 52100 heat treated steel/hard chrome plated ball
- Bearing race is heat treated chrome moly steel
- Bearing liner is attached with a thin sintered bronze wire net impregnated with PTFE powder, same as modern ball joints.
- Rod end bodies are constructed of heat treated chrome moly alloy steel