New from Mishimoto – the direct-fit performance intercooler kit for the 2011-2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost. This aluminum intercooler can lower intake temperatures up to 50°F better than stock. See more details below.
Cool down those charge air temperatures with the Mishimoto direct-fit performance intercooler kit for the 2011-2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost. The small, factory intercooler sits in the bottom part of a spacious and unconventionally shaped cavity behind the front bumper, which means there’s a lot of wasted space there that could be used for cooling improvements. That’s why the Mishimoto intercooler has been cleverly engineered to feature a unique angled design to take full advantage of the space for maximum performance, boasting an 88% increase in core size, a 66% increase in internal core volume, and a 40% increase in external fin surface area.
Our all-aluminum, TIG-welded core is as tough and durable as the rest of your truck, and incorporates an NPT-threaded bung on the bottom to help deal with the condensation that the 2011-2014 F-150 is notorious for. Also included is a CNC bypass bung for 2011-2012 trucks, and a set of air diversion plates to guide ambient air directly through the core for the best performance possible. Speaking of performance, this intercooler has been dyno-tested for maximum gains using both the stock tune and a specialized tune to optimize the ECU.
The Mishimoto intercooler lowers intake temperatures by 50°F (10°C) compared to the factory part. Available in your choice of Stealth Black or Sleek Silver, every 2011-2014 F-150 EcoBoost intercooler fits with both the stock intercooler pipes and the upcoming Mishimoto performance hot and cold pipes. Each intercooler also ships with the Mishimoto lifetime warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2011–2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost
- 50°F (28°C) reduction in AIT
- 88% increase in core size
- 66% increase in internal core volume and 40% increase in external fin surface area
- Includes air diversion plates to direct air through the intercooler core for maximum efficiency
- Stock location prevents airflow blockage to radiator and AC condenser
- Features CNC Bypass Plug for 2011-2012 models
- All-aluminum, TIG-welded construction
- Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Fits with stock, Mishimoto, and most aftermarket intercooler pipe kits
- 11 whp and 13 tq bolt-on power increase with stock tune
- 39 whp and 33 tq bolt-on power increase with aftermarket performance tune
- 1/4″ NPT drain plug incorporated into lower mount
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty