New from Vortech – 2018 5.0-liter Mustang GT tuner kits. These kits are rolling out Vortech’s new V-3 JT superchargers, which are self-lubricating, efficient, and reliable. See more details below.
The time is now. Vortech Superchargers continue their dominance of the Coyote market with the release of 2018 5.0L Mustang GT Tuner Kits.
These exciting new systems mark the first kits to include the Vortech V-3 JT Supercharger. These self-lubricated units feature the unmatched efficiency and reliability you have come to expect from a Vortech Supercharger, plus the ability to support up to 1,000 HP in your Coyote-powered Mustang.
- V-3 JT Supercharger with 3.60″ pulley for 7.5-8.5 psi @ redline on stock engine
- Billet Aluminum and Steel supercharger mounting bracket assembly redesigned for the 2018 Mustang GT. Features multiple position idler location for a wide range of belt and pulley options
- Highly efficient air-to-air charge cooler exhibits significantly greater cooling effectiveness in all conditions vs. competitor’s poorly designed “small but tall” units
- Mandrel bent 3.0″ and 3.5″ aluminum discharge ducting designed specifically around the 2018 GT for high flow and minimal weight. Includes 98mm MAF housing configured for “blow-through” use, and features flow straightening technology
- Air inlet duct mates to OEM airbox, or some aftermarket CAI kits. Optional Carbon inlet duct also available