The 680-horsepower Vortech supercharger Coyote engine absolutely screams! — Vaughn Gittin Jr., Mustang RTR
“The 5.0-liter Coyote V8 got a bump in power thanks to a Vortech supercharger kit, uprated DeatschWerks 95 lb/hr fuel injectors, and a Magnaflow Competition Series cat-back exhaust system,” Summit explained. “Backed by a custom American Powertrain Tremec TKO six-speed transmission package and tuned by Adam Browne from Revolution Automotive, the GT put down 685 horsepower and 550 lb-ft of torque at the rear wheels.”
Summit Ultimate Mustang Combos
• Vortech Tuner Series supercharger kit
• DeatschWerks 95 lbs.-hr. fuel injectors
• Magnaflow Competition Series exhaust system
• NGK Iridium IX spark plugs
• Power Stop Track Day brake kit
• Ford Performance half shaft upgrade axles
• Barton Industries driveshaft loop
• Nitto N55 295/35R-20 rear tires
• Nitto N55 265/35R-20 front tires
• Ford Performance Recaro seat set
• Schroth Racing Clubman six-point harnesses
• Ford Performance rear seat delete kit
• Barton Industries short-throw shifter
• Ford Performance Shelby GT350-R steering wheel
“Since the Mustang is intended to be a street/track day car, it got an RTR four-point bolt-in roll cage, a pair of Ford Performance Recaro seats with Schroth Racing Clubman six-point harnesses, and a Barton short-throw shifter,” Summit says.
If these upgrades sound like they might be work on your project, as we mention, Summit is offering them in a nine-piece Performance package (PN SUM-CSUMDMPS004; $10,878.99), which includes Nitto tires, a Vortech supercharger, DeatschWerks fuel injectors and more, as well as a five-piece Interior package (PN SUM-CSUMDMPS005; $5,082.99) highlighted by a set of Recaro seats.
“The 680-horsepower Vortech supercharger Coyote engine absolutely screams! The Power Stop Track Day pads had no problem slowing me down lap after lap of 150mph on the back straight, and the BC Racing coilovers made the car a pure joy to drive,” Vaughn Gittin Jr. said after testing the car during Gridlife Midwest at Gingerman Raceway in Michigan. “The winner of this car is going to be pumped!”
To enter the sweepstakes, you can visit the official contest page right here, but even if you don’t win, you can pick up the Power Stop Ultimate Mustang Performance and Interior combos by clicking right here to visit Summit Racing.